What is (are) the most frustrating problems for you in adding photography to your practice?

Saturday, February 13, 2010

2 Extremely Useful Websites for Learning Digital Photography and Editing Software

Along the lines of my last post on recommended software for dentists to use for managing, cataloging, and editing their pictures, there are a couple websites that I have found extremely useful and well-done, because they both have enormous selections of online video tutorials:

Lynda.com 


KelbyTraining.com

Figured I ought to mention both of those.  :-)  Each does have a very reasonable subscription fee, whether you choose to sign up for a monthly or annual subscription.

2 comments:

  1. I've used Lynda.com and think the videos are great. They recruit leading professionals that are also capable teachers.

    While I've not used Scott Kelby's tutorials, I did buy his book, "The Photoshop Channels Book". I learned so much from that resource that I would imagine his video tutorials would equally enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit -- I've never taken the time to learn that part of Photoshop. One of these days......
    Honestly, I think Lynda.com does a more comprehensive job, but Kelby's site does have very good videos, just not quite as in-depth IMO.

    ReplyDelete