What is (are) the most frustrating problems for you in adding photography to your practice?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting my new Canon 7D today!

Oooooooo, as a camera geek (who would love to have a LOT more gear than I do), I am very excited to (hopefully) be picking up my new Canon 7D DSLR today.  18MP, true 1080p HD video, ISO expansion up to 12800 with a VERY usable 3200 and 6400 ISO, the 8fps will be awesome for shooting my daughter's competitive cheer events (Go Odyssey!)

As of right now, given the $1700 price tag, this is not a camera that most dentists will want for their office, and with the Canon T1i being a very good alternative for a much more affordable price (only $649), I am not recommending that you run out and replace any old DSLR you have for your dental photography with the 7D.

Unless you happen to be a photo geek like I am.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment